The study says that because different approaches to data management can lead to different potential conclusions about the risks within an investment portfolio ─ such as using risk as return on volatility or risk as exposure ─ it's important to use a consistent approach across the most granular detail available to evaluate investment risks, Frances Barney, managing director of global risk solutions consulting for BNY Mellon's clients in the Americas, tells WatersTechnology.
"You need the most
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground