State Street will be part of a pilot program to test a margin settlement system developed by a joint venture of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. (DTCC) and Euroclear, a service that purports to make it easier for firms to manage collateral.
DTCC-Euroclear GlobalCollateral is rolling out its Margin Settlement Messaging Service for testing on a small percentage of State Street's portfolio. The program aims to automate management of collateral and make it more transparent in preparation for ru
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers