Last week Bloomberg announced it completed the acquisition of Barclays' Risk Analytics and Index Solutions (Brais) offering.
The move was made in order to further bolster Bloomberg's indices and analytics capabilities. After the acquisition was completed, Lea Carty, global head of buy-side solutions for Bloomberg, told Inside Market Data's Joanne Faulkner about how the data giant is talking with clients to address their concerns about the transition of Brais' index assets.
"We have provided clie
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy