Newly-formed Japanese investment management firm Asset Management One has implemented the pre-trade risk and compliance service of execution management system (EMS) Xilix from Paris-based vendor, Ullink.
Asset Management One has deployed the Xilix EMS pre-trade risk and compliance tools to perform pre-trade, cross-order and large volume compliance checks on multiple orders across various different trading systems, in addition to transparency and best execution functions.
The firm was established in October 2016 through the merger of DIAM Asset Management, Mizuho Trust and Banking (asset management division), Mizuho Asset Management and Shinko Asset Management.
"We have been using Ullink's Xilix service for a long time now," said Hiroshi Yabuta, Asset Management One executive officer, IT system, administrative division manager, and trading group executive officer, in a statement. "As a solution it was critical that Xilix not only has the appropriate functionality, but it has the long-term development, customer trust, and same thought process we have with regard to scalability."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech