AIA, the largest independent, publicly-listed life insurance group in Asia with more than $185 billion in customer assets under management, has rolled out a clutch of Bloomberg applications to support a range of portfolio management functions. The firm’s presence spans 18 markets across Asia-Pacific (APAC), including Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, Korea and China.
“With new regulatory requirements for the buy side and focus on pursuing new growth avenue
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act