Chilean investment bank Celfin Capital is set to take Fidessa's hosted trading platform and join the Fidessa network - a trading network providing access to more than 400 brokers, 120 trading venues and 2,300 buy-side firms around the world. The partnership will allow Celfin Capital to receive Chilean and Peruvian equity flow, opening up a conduit to Latin American markets for brokers and asset managers globally.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform