BankInvest, the Copenhagen-based independent asset manager, has selected Algorithmics' Algo Risk Service, a web-based portfolio construction and risk management service, to provide risk management and reporting for its fund management business in Denmark.The Algo Risk Service is an integrated platform for assessing future risk across an organisation in a single environment covering all investment strategies across all risk factors and asset classes.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform