According to Callataÿ & Wouters, Thaler Wealth Management is a front-to-back office core banking platform that includes pre-configured modules to enable a fast, low-risk implementation. By choosing the SaaS delivery mode, the company has outsourced its entire back office infrastructure, enabling it to benefit from a hands-free approach to IT and focus internal resources on product innovation and customer service.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO