Van Eck Associates Corp. has chosen Integrated Decision Systems Inc.'s Global Investment Manager II (GIM) to run about 20 international mutual funds. The planned installation will replace a proprietary in-house system. IDS's win at Van Eck marks another step forward in market acceptance for the international GIM, which was developed in part by the London office of Morgan Stanley Asset Management Inc.
IDS developed the core of its current system in the mid-1980s and added a general ledger
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground