Van Eck Associates Corp. has chosen Integrated Decision Systems Inc.'s Global Investment Manager II (GIM) to run about 20 international mutual funds. The planned installation will replace a proprietary in-house system. IDS's win at Van Eck marks another step forward in market acceptance for the international GIM, which was developed in part by the London office of Morgan Stanley Asset Management Inc.
IDS developed the core of its current system in the mid-1980s and added a general ledger func
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse