WINTERTHUR, Switzerland--Winterthur Swiss Insurance Co., the insurance subsidiary of Credit Suisse Group, last month signed a license with Princeton Financial Systems for that company's Pam portfolio management system and Software Development Kit. Implementation is already underway, and should be completed by the spring of 2000, says Thomas Graf, a member of management and the company's head of securities administration.
Graf would not disclose the cost of the license.
Pam will be replacing tw
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1