New York City-based MetLife International Holdings Inc., with some $800 million in assets under management, has selected Princeton Financial Systems Inc.'s Pam for Securities portfolio management and accounting system. The international insurance subsidiary of Metropolitan Life Insurance Co., MetLife International finalized its selection of Princeton's DOS-based system in January. The company plans to deploy Pam at eight locations around the world.
According to a source at MetLife
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain