Woodland Hills, Calif.-based Twentieth Century Insurance Group has selected Princeton Financial Systems Inc.'s PAM for Securities portfolio management and accounting system--but won't be able to bring the new system live as quickly as it had hoped. While the firm once aimed to run its 1995 year-end reports in parallel on both its incumbent system and PAM, officials there now doubt whether Twentieth Century will be able to bring it live before the end of the first quarter of 1996.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers