LONDON--TT International, an investment management company based in London, has licensed Longview Group's Landmark trade order management software. The firm, which manages some $4.4 billion, plans to use Landmark for handling primarily equities orders, although the system will be used for futures and options to a lesser extent.
TTI is installing Landmark as part of a wider project to upgrade its back- and front-office investment systems. The project, embarked upon last March, involves replaci
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1