TORONTO-based National Trust Co. has selected Premier Solutions Ltd.'s Global Plus multicurrency asset management system to support its pension and custodial, personal trust and investment management business units. The trust company plans to go live with Global Plus in stages--with stage one of the installation scheduled for the first quarter of 1995. The target date for the completion of the rollout is the fall of 1995.
According to Eugene Fuoco, vice president of trust operations and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain