Du Pont Pension Fund Investment (PFI) plans to install a digital data distribution system at its Wilmington, Del., headquarters. The 18-position system will supplement a Micrognosis Inc. video-switch currently serving a similiar number of users.
PFI is now evaluating responses to a request for proposal issued to nine data distribution system vendors last month. PFI will select a vendor in early November and plans to go live by Dec. 14.
The RFP was sent to ACT Financial Systems Inc., Digital Eq
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy