Du Pont Pension Fund Investment (PFI) plans to install a digital data distribution system at its Wilmington, Del., headquarters. The 18-position system will supplement a Micrognosis Inc. video-switch currently serving a similiar number of users.
PFI is now evaluating responses to a request for proposal issued to nine data distribution system vendors last month. PFI will select a vendor in early November and plans to go live by Dec. 14.
The RFP was sent to ACT Financial Systems Inc., Digital
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground