Data Exchange Inc. has developed a UNIX version of its DX/V portfolio management system that adds multicurrency functionality and a relational database management system. The new version is being tested by Morgan Stanley Asset Management in New York, which is also in discussions about using Data Exchange's DX/Trading System interface to the New York Stock Exchange's SuperDOT order-routing system.
Data Exchange is a New York-based provider of portfolio management software. Until now the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground