PASADENA, Calif.--Western Asset Management is preparing to move this fall to an n-tier architecture using the Web Logic Java application server from BEA Systems of San Jose, Calif. Web Logic lets businesses deploy applications on intranets, extranets and the public Internet, and Western is planning to use its n-tier architecture to simplify maintenance and upgrading of the business rules on its application servers and ease the viewing of client statements on its corporate extranet.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground