SAN FRANCISCO, CALIF.--Advent Software has announced that revenue for the second quarter ended in June rose 35 percent to $32.7 million while net income rose 66 percent to $5.8 million.
"The second quarter of 2000 proved to be quite successful in the increased adoption of our newest product, Advent Trusted Network, the continued success of Geneva, our global portfolio accounting solution, and the entire Advent Office suite of products," says Peter Caswell, president and CEO of Advent Software
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1