CINCINNATI-based Union Central Life Insurance Co. has selected Princeton Financial Systems Inc.'s Pam for Securities to support its investment accounting, advisory, treasury, tax and actuarial operations. Union Central Life will deploy Pam for Securities on both client and server PCs loaded with Intel Corp.'s Pentium chip.
The insurance company selected Princeton's portfolio accounting and management system in January, over products marketed by Magnus Software Inc., Securities Software &
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground