New York City-based Salomon Brothers Asset Management has selected the Unix-based version of Thomson Investment Software's Portia portfolio management and accounting system, known as Portia Advanced Platform Option (Portia APO), to support its $11.6 billion in assets.
The news comes on the heels of Thomson commercial launch of the decision, which it developed in concert with Lazard Freres Asset Management over a period of more than two years (see related story, this issue)
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground