Jefferies' Investment Technology Group is launching Institutional Indications (II), a service that will allow money managers to query a "black box" storing potential orders for a possible match before an order is routed to the New York Stock Exchange's SuperDot system. The system is aimed at offering institutions a better chance of getting their orders executed.
ITG executives say that live tests of the system should commence this month, when the utility will be offered to three or four users
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution