Jefferies' Investment Technology Group is launching Institutional Indications (II), a service that will allow money managers to query a "black box" storing potential orders for a possible match before an order is routed to the New York Stock Exchange's SuperDot system. The system is aimed at offering institutions a better chance of getting their orders executed.
ITG executives say that live tests of the system should commence this month, when the utility will be offered to three or four users
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground