New York-based SwissRe Advisors Inc. has purchased Securities Software & Consulting Inc.'s (SS&C) Complete Asset Management Reporting and Accounting (Camra) system to manage its portfolios. The PC-based Camra system replaces Sungard Data System Inc.'s Information Systems of America (ISA) mainframe-based Oscars system to handle portfolio management, accounting, and reporting for the firm's investments in domestic and foreign securities.
As part of the same project, SwissRe plans to install a l
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1