New York-based SwissRe Advisors Inc. has purchased Securities Software & Consulting Inc.'s (SS&C) Complete Asset Management Reporting and Accounting (Camra) system to manage its portfolios. The PC-based Camra system replaces Sungard Data System Inc.'s Information Systems of America (ISA) mainframe-based Oscars system to handle portfolio management, accounting, and reporting for the firm's investments in domestic and foreign securities.
As part of the same project, SwissRe plans to install a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain