ZURICH--The world's second largest reinsurance firm, Swiss Re, will implement DST International's Hiportfolio/2 portfolio management and accounting system in its Zurich headquarters and London, Johannesburg and Melbourne branch offices. The implementation includes significant customization to DSTi's Hiportfolio/2 product. The license's cost was not disclosed.
The implementation of the software marks the first phase in Swiss Re's plans to rationalize its accounting and reporting functions.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground