BOSTON--Now that Liberty Financial has consolidated its transfer agency on a Unisys mainframe environment, the company is moving ahead with a roll-out of multiple home pages on the World Wide Web for its mutual fund customers. One of the key components of this effort is a Web page personalization package from BroadVision of Redwood City, California, that takes customer records from the transfer agency database and personalizes the Web site for customers who hit it.
"We plan on integrating the
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1