Pilot installations at about 100 sites will begin late next month for NASDAQ's new PC-based trader workstation. NASD has also announced plans to begin what could become real-time quote delivery for thousands of over-the-counter stocks not traded on NASDAQ.
NASDAQ has been developing its PC workstation since last fall and, assuming a successful pilot, will make it generally available to Level II/III subscribers at the end of October, according to Bill Broka, vice president, NASDAQ operations.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming