A spate of recent cyber-attacks aimed at exchanges and banks have firms on edge about parking their proprietary information offsite in the cloud, yet hedge funds are increasingly shifting operations to cloud-based IT—which has created a widening space in the market for enhanced security solutions.
This week, buy-side IT vendor Eze Castle Integration (ECI) and eSentire, a Canadian managed security services provider, announced a partnership to add eSentire's security operations solution to ECI's e
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform