A spate of recent cyber-attacks aimed at exchanges and banks have firms on edge about parking their proprietary information offsite in the cloud, yet hedge funds are increasingly shifting operations to cloud-based IT—which has created a widening space in the market for enhanced security solutions.
This week, buy-side IT vendor Eze Castle Integration (ECI) and eSentire, a Canadian managed security services provider, announced a partnership to add eSentire's security operations solution to ECI's e
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse