Michael Leinweber hears the complaints all the time: the cloud has too many issues, it might work for some firms but not for us. Not only have his buy-side colleagues been slow to embrace cloud, they still take regular shots at it. That perspective is not only behind the times, says the head of digital for British asset manager Schroders, it's archaic.
Being careful about what data to put in the cloud is important. Bashing the cloud unequivocally is passé. That ship, he said at a TSAM buy-side t
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities