With the Charles River IMS, Citi Investment Management (CIM) will be able to use a single platform for the management and modeling of its portfolios, order management processes, trading activities, and pre- and post-trade compliance.
"Starting in the fall, we will be retiring our two proprietary portfolio management tools and will be utilizing Charles River IMS as our single global multi-currency portfolio and analytical tool," says Mark Davidson, COO of the investment management division at Cit
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit