Citi Private Bank has selected Fi-Tek’s Global Wealth Enterprise Solution (Global WealthES) to replace its core trust securities processing and accounting platform.
The hosted engine will provide integrated straight-through processing functionality on a single database, which will improve the bank’s productivity and reduce operational risks through automation.
Fully integrated to Citi Investor Services’ proprietary global custody network and Citi’s Collective Investment Services, which handles mutual fund trade execution, settlement and custody, the Global WealthES platform will offer securities processing, SWIFT interface for real-time custody integration, data aggregation, and analytics.
Citi will also benefit from a flexible communications tool built on Fi-Tek’s BizTalk technology.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank