As Gartner's Market Guide for Workload Automation explains it, IT workload automation tools are used to manage critical business processes — for example, a set of standardized, risk model calculation processes, or funds transfers. They are also used to schedule and manage dependencies across regular IT operations tasks, such as backups, and manage dependencies across applications and infrastructure platforms, both on-premises and off-premises.
Most organizations have more than three workload aut
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities