Objectway, the software and services provider for the investment management industry in Europe, has announced the launch of Wealth in One, a fully hosted investment management solution.
Wealth in One is said to consolidate the features and benefits of three proven Objectway products, the eXimius Portfolio Manager software, the Altimis administration and settlement system, and the Digital Wealth eXperience platform, into a single hosted solution for investment managers.
"Wealth in One combines all the features needed for full-service investment management and stockbroking in the cloud," says Alberto Cuccu, chief product officer at Objectway. "On top of its best-in-class portfolio management toolset and Altimis back office functionality, it adds an innovative digital layer that supports advisors, clients and their collaboration. This next-generation collaborative environment empowers firms to differentiate their services to meet rising investor expectations while lowering their total cost of ownership."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp