Cordium, a provider of compliance consulting, accounting, tax and software solutions, announced the implementation of Electra Information Systems' Electra Data into its Compliance Employee Level Filing (ELF) platform.
Electra Data will serve as an automated data acquisition service, managing and maintaining data feeds from brokers. Clients are granted access to over 500 direct brokerage feeds through Compliance ELF platform.
"Our decision to utilize Electra Data was prompted by the increasing demand among our clients for a seamless method of utilizing direct feeds sent by the brokerage firms," said Jordan Schwartz, Cordium's director of global software solutions, in a statement. "Electra's existing relationships with a vast number of brokerage firms, as well as its ability to normalize the various data formats, was a driving factor in our uptake of Electra Data. This relationship helps us maintain our ongoing commitment to bringing optimal value and support to our customers."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers