Liability-driven investment (LDI) is nothing new, but its popularity is growing.
Defined-benefit plans and other institutional investors have long been familiar with the tenets of LDI, which generally seek to achieve fully-funded status (or approach it) and deploy more complex financial instruments to hedge against overexposure to equities markets, foregoing short-term gains for long-term stability. Waters examined pension plans' usage of the strategy earlier this year.
The process of developing
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities