According to Quantifi, a provider of risk, analytics and trading technology, also based in New York, NewOak required a platform to support its valuation and risk transparency business in order to deliver more accurate and timely analytics across a range of markets, including credit, FX and rates. By integrating the Quantifi platform, NewOak has strengthened its financial market advisory practice by providing clients with tailored solutions to help increase their competitive advantage.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech