As a result of this contract, Natixis expects to improve and automate its collateral management processes, enabling it to reduce operational inefficiencies and costs. It will also make it easier for the firm to comply with reporting regulations in Asia.
Meanwhile, Torstone has enhanced its business focus in Asia by appointing Takuro Ochiai from Daiwa Capital Markets Europe and Hong Kong to lead its Japan office. Gordon Russell, head of sales, Asia-Pacific, has been named head of Asia-Pacific.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech