BOSTON--One year after having signed a letter of intent to create a joint venture, Frank Russell Co. and Mellon Trust finally launched Russell/Mellon Analytical Services Inc. earlier this year. While the joint venture plans to market the combined company's products and services to investment managers and pension plan sponsors via both turnkey packages and a service bureau, it's the service bureau that holds the most promise for growth, according to William Pryor, the company's president.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain