NORTHBROOK, Ill.-based Allstate Insurance has selected DST Belvedere's Open Performance system to provide its investment managers and clients with performance measurement and attribution functionality. Allstate--which expects to have the new system in place by January--has some $70 billion in total assets and trades in both domestic and international equities and fixed-income instruments, including some derivatives.
According to Aroldo Rodriguez, a staff programmer at Allstate, the insurer
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground