Investment management firms, facing tenuous conditions in a very crowded market and wading through the challenges that include the cost of evermore complex sales and more onerous accounting standards and regulation, turn to technology for a competitive edge in particular—and sometimes unobvious—ways.
Unlike other financial players that can deploy solutions to produce greater speeds or smarter algorithms, investment managers become more competitive with operations optimization, better governance
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy