Panelists at the summit said there is more to an effective IBOR than meets the eye, and that firms should focus on the implementation steps and business arrangements first, to make sure the end product fits the purpose.
As buy-side firms are facing issues around their position data, the primary purpose of an IBOR solution is to deliver position data for investment purposes. According to Igor Lobanov, enterprise architect at Legal and General Investment Management, achieving the core capabilitie
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform