An audience of about 80 people — most of them from buy-side operations or technology functions — began last week's discussion on fixed income attribution with a simple survey of who is using what system: the largest number went to Barclays Point, with BlackRock Aladdin and proprietary builds coming in next with about a third each, and various other platforms receiving the remainder of hands.
Regardless of that preference, though, the overwhelming majority of the TSAM group went on to agree that,
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities