Events continue to unfold, preventing any definitive forensics for now, but clearly valuation has emerged as a key area of concern for managers trading mortgage-backed and other credit products. As difficult as pricing such instruments has proven, current events have demonstrated starkly the need for greater use of third-party pricing technologies and services, and more comprehensive internal valuation processes among managers and their counterparties.
For some managers with greater credit ex
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform