NEW YORK--Lync Consulting has just released an Internet-based data delivery service for users of Axys, Advent Soft ware's portfolio accounting system. The service -- LyncWEB -- is a flat-fee, end-of-day US equity pricing service.
"We're not selling data," says Amy Casey, chief operating officer at Lync Consulting (as well as a co-founder with partner and husband, Christopher Casey), "we're just leasing the software that we have developed, which will automatically update daily equity pricing d
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act