Next month, Devonshire Technology, a software firm spun off by Fidelity Management & Research Corp. in 1996, plans to add four features to its Sovereign portfolio manager's workstation. The modules include a compliance tracking system, a trade execution function, a database of 8,000 securities and multiple portfolio management capability.
Sovereign is being enhanced just as 18-month old Devonshire has completed hiring a full-time sales force and installing the initial release of the product
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground