NEW Orleans-based Hibernia National Bank has tapped Houston-based TPG Software Inc. (TPG) for a fixed-income portfolio accounting system, called The Portfolio Genius. Hibernia will use the system to track its fixed-income positions and those of its correspondents. Hibernia will also employ a TPG-developed PC interface that links Portfolio Genius' database to the bank's Bloomberg L.P. terminals; the interface lets the portfolio managers perform real-time evaluations of their investments.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution