NEW Orleans-based Hibernia National Bank has tapped Houston-based TPG Software Inc. (TPG) for a fixed-income portfolio accounting system, called The Portfolio Genius. Hibernia will use the system to track its fixed-income positions and those of its correspondents. Hibernia will also employ a TPG-developed PC interface that links Portfolio Genius' database to the bank's Bloomberg L.P. terminals; the interface lets the portfolio managers perform real-time evaluations of their investments.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground