Stein Roe & Farnham Inc., in its search for a portfolio management system to support 50 users in its Capital Markets Group, has narrowed the short list to two: Data Exchange Inc.'s DX/V and Financial Models Co.'s Pacer. The planned system, which will also support staffers in the firm's mutual fund and investment advisory divisions, will be installed as part of a wider upgrade currently under way at the firm's Chicago offices.
Sources close to the project say that Thomson Financial Services
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground