BOSTON--Putnam Investments is implementing a company-wide risk management system with an integrated solution that combines Barra's risk models with Reuters' Sailfish risk management platform, according to sources.
Sources says Putnam is modifying Sailfish's value-at-risk calculation facility to incorporate accrual methodology and look at spreads for asset/liability management. Sailfish is primarily used at sell-side firms to manage data and data distribution and VAR calculations. Putnam is al
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1