An alliance between Bridge Information Systems Inc. and Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s AutEx subsidiary--under discussion for the past few months--now appears unlikely to result in an agreement. The talks involved the possibility of Bridge providing access to Thomson's AutEx order-indication system via its terminals (IMT, May 14).
According to Mark Minister, executive vice president of marketing for Bridge, it was primarily technological differences which prevented the two vendors from
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground