Banc One Asset Management Corp.'s fund management division is testing reverse engineering software from Global Advanced Technology Corp. (GAT) that will be used to model collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs). The models will then be analyzed using Precision, GAT's CMO analytics product, which has been in use at the firm for a year.
Models from the reverse engineer module will also support Banc One's asset and liability division, as well as seven portfolio managers and traders at the firm
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain