In an attempt to broaden its customer reach by making its fixed-income data more accessible, the EJV Partners L.P. has launched Marketboard, a PC-based application that runs on Microsoft Corp.'s Windows and Windows NT operating systems. The emergence of a native Windows-based EJV interface is overdue, given the vendor's long-standing desire to rope in buy-side firms--among which Windows is far more prevalent than the Unix platform on which the EJV's Univu runs.
The EJV--a unit of holding
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground