PARK CITY, UTAH--Theoretics, a specialty developer of fixed income/derivatives risk management systems, has announced that it is now offering its Telemark Risk Management System online. Delivered via an ASP model, it is currently available for free trial use.
Users will no longer need special hardware, installation or security blocks. They only need Internet access, user identification and a password to use the fully secure system.
"Clearly, there’s strong demand for sophisticated yet
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers